Friday, October 2, 2009

Base Camp Ampersand Anniversary Card


This card was inspired by a Bitten by the Bug Challenge back in November, specifically this card here:
http://camsmum-tg.blogspot.com/2008/05/bbtb-ampersand-contest.html

I made this for my husband's dept. secretary. I forgot to take pictures before we left home for the party so I took these in the car. Not too bad considering the setting. All of it is from Base Camp. I used DS to weld the two & signs together and also to weld the shadows. I found the metallic paper at Hobby Lobby. It cut really well. I used the cuddlebug divine swirls embossing folder on the white and on the 50. I popped the numbers and letters.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

You've done a fabulous job, thanks so much for sharing with me, i'm so glad i was able to inspire you.
Hugs Tracy x

- - Sheryl - - said...

Awesome card!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. The CB Hearts folder - I picked it up in Wal-Mart for 3.00 on clearance!!!

Enfys said...

This is great, simple and stunning, I bet they loved it.
hugs
En xx

Anonymous said...

That is SO awesome!!! I know they had to love that!! I also want to THANK YOU for your awesome comment on my blog!!!

Post a Comment